Category:St. Nikolaus (Aicha)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This category shows the cultural heritage monument with the number 16236 in South Tyrol.|
English: Italy, South Tirol, Aicha, St. Nikolaus. According to the tradition, a chapel was built in 1400. The present church, surrounded by the churchyard, was built in the late 16th century next to a large linden. Above the main entrance, repaired by a porch, is a fresco attributed to Friedrich Pacher. The painting at the high altar shows Saint Nicholas, Saint Catherine and Saint Oswald ascribed to Johann Mitterwurzer.
Media in category "St. Nikolaus (Aicha)"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.