Category:St. Sylvia's Roman Catholic Church (Tivoli, New York)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: St. Sylvia's Roman Catholic Church, located at 104 Broadway in Tivoli, New York, was founded in 1890, with a congregation of Irish and German immigrants. It was a mission of Barrytown in 1886, and became its own parish in 1890. The original church was replaced by the current building in 1902. In 2015, the parish of St. Sylvia in Tivoli was merged with St. Christopher's Church in Red Hook. The church building is still occasionally used for services.
church in Red Hook, New York
|Location||United States of America|
Media in category "St. Sylvia's Roman Catholic Church (Tivoli, New York)"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- 2019 St. Sylvia's Roman Catholic Church, 104 Broadway, Tivoli, New York.jpg 3,456 × 4,386; 3.56 MB
- Saint Sylvia's Church, Tivoli, New York.jpg 830 × 644; 150 KB