Category:St Alkmund's Church, Derby
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: St Alkmund's Church, Derby was a Church of England parish church, built in 1846 on the site of a 9th-century Saxon church reputed to be the burial place of Alchmund of Derby. It was demolished in 1967 to make way for the Derby Inner Ring Road.
church in United Kingdom
|Instance of||church building|
|Location||Derby, City of Derby, Derbyshire, East Midlands, England|
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished date|
|Religion or worldview|
Media in category "St Alkmund's Church, Derby"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.