Category:St George's Church, Falfield
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: St George's is the Church of England parish church of Falfield, Gloucestershire. It was designed by Samuel Daukes and built 1859–60
Falfield, South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire, GL12
|Instance of||church building|
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "St George's Church, Falfield"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Falfield (Glos) St George's Church - geograph.org.uk - 67864.jpg 480 × 640; 57 KB
- St George's Church, Falfield, steeple.jpg 3,456 × 4,608; 5.85 MB
- Falfield church.jpg 1,728 × 2,304; 605 KB
- St George's Church, Falfield, front view.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 7.52 MB
- St George's Church, Falfield, Gloucestershire, from SE.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 8.76 MB