Category:St John the Evangelist's church, Hammersmith
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: St John The Evangelist's parish church was designed by William Butterfield and built in 1857–9 for a new parish created out of that of St Paul's Hammersmith as the population of the area grew. The church had gardens to the south and west with some mature trees and shrubs, bounded to the road by iron railings. After changes in parish boundaries in 2004, the church closed in 2005 and is now used as a performing art centre by the Godolphin and Latymer School.
Media in category "St John the Evangelist's church, Hammersmith"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.