Category:St Vedast Foster Lane
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: St Vedast Foster Lane is a Church of England parish church in the City of London. It was designed by Christopher Wren, built in 1670–73, and the southwest tower was added in 1697.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Interior of St Vedast Foster Lane (13 F)
Media in category "St Vedast Foster Lane"
The following 20 files are in this category, out of 20 total.
- EH1064666 Church of St Vedast 01.jpg 10.38 MB
- EH1064666 Church of St Vedast 02.jpg 12.23 MB
- EH1064666 Church of St Vedast 03.jpg 10.04 MB
- EH1064666 Church of St Vedast 04.jpg 13.64 MB
- P1239STVFL.JPG 2.97 MB
- St Vedast Church.jpg 349 KB
- St Vedast Foster Lane.jpg 884 KB
- St Vedast Foster Lane.JPG 2.46 MB