Category:Stanley Mosk Courthouse
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Stanley Mosk Courthouse (Los Angeles County Courthouse) — along 1st Street with main entrances on Grand Avenue and Hill Street, on east Bunker Hill in the Civic Center, Downtown Los Angeles, California.
- The Los Angeles County Courthouse of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County was built in 1958, and renamed in 2002 to honor Stanley Mosk, the longest serving California Supreme Court justice.
- Renowned architect Paul R. Williams lead the Late Moderne style building's design team. Its northern facade is on east-west axis of Grand Park.
Media in category "Stanley Mosk Courthouse"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.