From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Steinbach (pronounced ) is a city of approx. 13,000 people (2009 est.) in the southeast corner of the province of Manitoba, Canada, a short distance from the capital Winnipeg. Steinbach is located in the RM of Hanover and bordered to the east by the RM of La Broquerie. As the regional economic hub of southeastern Manitoba, Steinbach has a trading area population of about 50,000 people. It is the fastest-growing city in Manitoba, with a population growth of 19.9% between the 2001 and the 2006 census periods, which places it as the fifth largest community in Manitoba. Sandilands Provincial Forest is a short distance east of the city.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Steinbach, Manitoba"
The following 33 files are in this category, out of 33 total.
- ChrisNeufeld1.jpg 124 KB
- CKK7 Wide.jpg 1.44 MB
- Clearspring Middle School.jpg 1.47 MB
- East down Steinbach Main.jpg 5.19 MB
- East Main Steinbach.JPG 1.33 MB
- Elm Avenue in Winter.JPG 3.31 MB
- KR Barkman Park Snowfall.JPG 3.36 MB
- Main Street Snowfall.JPG 105 KB
- Original SRSS wing.jpg 4.05 MB
- Snowy Owl New Bothwell.jpg 104 KB
- Steinbach Banner.jpg 1,020 KB
- Steinbach Firehall.JPG 115 KB
- Steinbach Main Street.png 978 KB
- Steinbach montage.jpg 126 KB
- Steinbach Pride 1.jpg 6.02 MB
- Steinbach Pride 3.jpg 5.6 MB
- Steinbach war memorial.JPG 3.06 MB
- SteinbachBarley.JPG 170 KB
- SteinbachElectoral.png 39 KB
- TGSmithCentre.jpg 1.79 MB