Category:Stella Power Station
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Stella Power Station was a coal-fired power station in Tyne and Wear, North East England. It was opened in 1954 and operated until 1991. It was demolished in stages throughout the 1990s and the land has since been reclaimed.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Stella Power Station"
The following 45 files are in this category, out of 45 total.
- CEGB no21.jpg 2.38 MB
- Derwenthaugh Staithe.jpg 15.66 MB
- Percy pit heap today.JPG 2.56 MB
- Stella cooling towers.jpg 348 KB
- Stella cooling towers2.jpg 191 KB
- Stella old and new.jpg 1.66 MB
- Stella plaque.jpg 2.76 MB
- Stella power station.jpg 58 KB
- StellaPowerStation1.jpg 252 KB
- StellaPowerStation2.jpg 275 KB