Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abnormal narrowing of a blood vessel or other tubular organ or structure. It is also sometimes called a stricture.
Stenosis of any anatomical structure
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Bronchial stenosis (1 C)
- ► Dog noses with narrow nostrils (30 F)
- ► Laryngotracheal stenosis (1 C, 12 F)
- ► Pyloric stenosis (2 C, 3 F)
- ► Spinal stenosis (2 C, 4 F)
Media in category "Stenosis (pathology)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Pharyngeal stenosis Wellcome L0062784.jpg 3,596 × 4,952; 2.62 MB