Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abnormal narrowing of a blood vessel or other tubular organ or structure. It is also sometimes called a stricture.
Stenosis of any anatomical structure
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Bronchial stenosis (1 C)
- ► Dog noses with narrow nostrils (31 F)
- ► Laryngotracheal stenosis (2 C, 9 F)
- ► Pyloric stenosis (2 C, 4 F)
- ► Spinal stenosis (3 C)
Media in category "Stenosis (pathology)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Pharyngeal stenosis Wellcome L0062784.jpg 3,596 × 4,952; 2.62 MB