Category:Stone County, Mississippi
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Stone County is a county located in the U.S. state of Mississippi. As of 2010, the population was 17,786. Its county seat is Wiggins. Stone County was formed from the northern portion of Harrison County on June 5, 1916. The county was named for John M. Stone, who served as Governor of Mississippi from 1876 to 1882 and again from 1890 to 1896. In 1918, the Stone County Courthouse was completed at a cost of $29,515.18, and is still in use today, after several renovations.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Buildings in Stone County, Mississippi (1 C, 20 F)
- ► Maps of Stone County, Mississippi (2 F)
- ► Wiggins, Mississippi (3 C, 10 F)
Media in category "Stone County, Mississippi"
The following 50 files are in this category, out of 50 total.
- Beatrice, MS Image.jpg 241 KB
- ColonelJohnBond Marker.jpg 384 KB
- EB Stapp.jpg 21 KB
- EBStapp.jpg 8.48 MB
- Flint Creek WP.jpg 144 KB
- FlintCreekReservoirFeb2011.jpg 5.33 MB
- FlintCreekWaterPark Campsite.jpg 3.19 MB
- FlintCreekWaterPark SwimArea.jpg 5.36 MB
- FlintCreekWaterParkCabin.jpg 249 KB
- George A. McHenry.jpg 222 KB
- Harrison Hall, MGCCC.jpg 251 KB
- James A Harvey headstone.JPG 267 KB
- MGCCC Clock Tower.jpg 6.85 MB
- MGCCC Perkinston.jpg 5.59 MB
- MS-doton-Bond.png 44 KB
- RamseyHotelPool.JPG 2.47 MB
- RamseySpringsPool.jpg 173 KB
- RamseySpringsWell.JPG 2.57 MB
- Red Creek Blueway Sign.jpg 1.77 MB
- Red Creek.jpg 2.02 MB
- RedCreekEast.JPG 2.68 MB
- RedCreekWest.JPG 2.6 MB
- StoneCountyWelcome.jpg 6.48 MB
- SweetbayBogs Sign.jpg 187 KB