This is a category containing media related to the historical town of East Stonehouse, Plymouth. It was a town, until merging with Devonport and Plymouth in 1914, which became the city of Plymouth in 1928. There was also a village called West Stonehouse, located on the other side of the Tamar, which was destroyed by the French in 1350.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Stonehouse, Plymouth"
The following 107 files are in this category, out of 107 total.
- Firestone Tower, Plymouth.jpg 1.54 MB