Category:Strathnaver (ship, 1931)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Passenger / cargo ocean liner
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Vickers Armstrong Ltd, Barrow in Furness, England, UK
- Yard No: 663
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 05.02.1931, by Lady Janet Bailey, second daughter of P&O Chairman Lord Inchcape of Strathnaver
- Date of completion: 1931
- Maiden Voyage: 01.10.1931 from London to Sydney, Australia
- Length over all: 194,68 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 24,44 m
- Draft: 8,69 m
- GRT: 22,547
- Main engine: 2 steam turbines driving electric generators feeding British Thompson Houston electric motors driving twin screws developing 28,000 shp.
- Speed: 21 kn
- Passengers & Crew: 498 First Class, 670 Tourist Class and 487 crew
- 1931 Named: STRATHNAVER for Peninsular & Oriental Steam Navigation Company (P&O Line), London, England, UK Flag: United Kingdom
- 01.03.1962 Final Voyage: London to Hong Kong, to be scrapped by Shun Fung Ironworks Co., Hong Kong
Media in category "Category:Strathnaver (ship, 1931)"
The following 20 files are in this category, out of 20 total.