English: Strixton is a small village in Eastern Northamptonshire that borders the main A509 road between Wellingborough and Milton Keynes. It is a farming community and much of the village is owned by the Queen.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||Wellingborough, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Romwald's Church, Strixton (3 F)
Media in category "Strixton"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Farmland - geograph.org.uk - 140828.jpg 640 × 480; 94 KB
- Harvest Gathered in at Dungee Corner - geograph.org.uk - 298013.jpg 640 × 480; 96 KB
- Parish Boundary Brook - geograph.org.uk - 140835.jpg 640 × 480; 95 KB
- Poplars Farm - geograph.org.uk - 140841.jpg 640 × 480; 70 KB