Category:Subdivisions of the United States
The primary country subdivisions of the US are the States of the United States and these are further divided by the individual state constitutions of the various states into units known as Subnational entities, which in the United States are typically
counties, and municipalities such as boroughs, townships, towns and cities. Instead of counties, Louisiana is divided into parishes, and Alaska is divided into boroughs.
- Many of these are further grouped by classification schemas within Categories of the United States by state.
- When classifying an image, it is frequently helpful to see subcategories of Maps by country to find similar categories.
- When classifying images of officials, institutions, and politicians see also Category:Government of the United States by state.
states, the District of Columbia, territories; and their subdivisions
|다음의 하위 개념임||나라의 행정 구역|
|다음 주제들의 교집합 분류임||행정 구역 체계,|
다음은 이 분류에 속하는 하위 분류 19개 가운데 19개입니다.
- ► Boroughs of the United States (4 C)
- ► District of Columbia (6 C, 479 F)
- ► Former subdivisions of the United States (3 C, 2 F)
- ► Map data of subdivisions of the United States of America (1 C, 53 P)
- ► Townships in the United States (5 C, 20 F)
"Subdivisions of the United States" 분류에 속하는 미디어
다음은 이 분류에 속하는 파일 12개 가운데 12개입니다.
- Blank map of states.png 904 × 593; 45 KB
- BlankMap-USA-states-southwest-UT.svg 563 × 552; 10 KB
- Contiguous US physiographic divisions.png 1,264 × 830; 1.1 MB
- Map of USA Commonwealths.svg 286 × 186; 169 KB
- Map of USA highlighting coastal states.png 904 × 593; 25 KB
- Physiographic legend.jpg 345 × 504; 32 KB
- Territorial-acquisition-uscensus-bureau.jpg 1,409 × 1,117; 333 KB
- Theoreticaltownshipmap.gif 694 × 751; 70 KB
- US General Land Office Deed 1845.jpg 2,431 × 1,583; 1.54 MB
- US interior physiographic regions map.jpg 298 × 351; 30 KB
- US physiographic regions map.jpg 597 × 386; 66 KB
- US west coast physiographic regions map.jpg 221 × 375; 26 KB