Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: A submarine tender (submarine depot ship) is a type of ship that supplies and supports submarines.
type of ship that supplies and supports submarines
|Instance of||ship type|
|Subclass of||replenishment oiler,|
military supply vessel
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Submarine tenders of Argentina (2 F)
- ► Battleship Capitán Prat (1890) (5 F)
- ► Submarine tenders of Japan (3 C)
- ► HMAS Platypus (1917) (4 F)
- ► Submarine tenders of Russia (5 C)