From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Sullivan Center, formerly known as the Carson, Pirie, Scott and Company Building or Carson, Pirie, Scott and Company Store, is a commercial building at 1 South State Street on at southeast corner with East Madison Street in Chicago, Illinois. It was designed by Louis Sullivan for the retail firm Schlesinger & Mayer in 1899, and expanded and sold to Carson Pirie Scott in 1904. Subsequent additions were completed by Daniel Burnham in 1906 and Holabird & Root in 1961. The building was used for retail purposes from 1899 until 2007, and has been a Chicago Landmark since 1975. It is part of the Loop Retail Historic District.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Sullivan Center"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Carsons Pirie Scott & Co.jpg 158 KB