Jump to navigation Jump to search
thunderstorm that is characterized by the presence of a mesocyclone
|Spoken text audio|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- Radar images of BWER (5 F)
- Radar image of debris balls (21 F)
- Diagrams of supercells (1 C, 38 F)
- Radar images of downburst (3 F)
- Funnel clouds (2 C, 1 P, 121 F)
- Radars images of hail spike (7 F)
- Hook echoes (85 F)
- Overshooting tops (1 P, 22 F)
- Photos of supercells (87 F)
- Tilted updrafts (5 F)
- Wall clouds (1 C, 1 P, 70 F)
Pages in category "Supercells"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Supercells"
This category contains only the following file.
- Supercell hail core near Stratford, Texas on May 18, 2023.jpg 2,048 × 1,131; 296 KB