From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: A surge tank (or surge drum) is a standpipe or storage reservoir at the downstream end of a closed aqueduct or feeder pipe to absorb sudden rises of pressure as well as to quickly provide extra water during a brief drop in pressure. An open tank to which the top of a surge pipe is connected so as to avoid loss of water during a pressure surge.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Surge tanks"
The following 29 files are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Blue-ridge-dam-tva1.jpg 40 KB
- Garrison Dam HPP.jpg 47 KB
- Kokusei II power station.jpg 644 KB
- Kokusei III power station.jpg 1.26 MB
- Ryushima power station.jpg 798 KB
- Ryuusima.JPG 1.85 MB
- Sakupowerstation1.jpg 4.51 MB
- Sakupowerstation6.JPG 3.77 MB
- Sakupowerstation7.JPG 4.09 MB
- Torre piezometrica.jpg 741 KB
- Wasserschloß Kermeterstollen.JPG 3.81 MB