Category:Surrogate's Courthouse (Manhattan)
The Surrogate's Courthouse at 31 Chambers Street between Elk Street and Centre Street in the Civic Center district of Manhattan, New York City was built in 1899-1907 as the Hall of Records, and was designed by John R. Thomas in the Beaux-Arts style, and completed after his death by Horgan & Slattery. The exterior was designated a NYC landmark in 1966, and the interior in 1976. (Source: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.))
Media in category "Surrogate's Courthouse (Manhattan)"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.