daughter of Joseph Stalin
|Date of birth||28 February 1926
Moscow, Saint Petersburg
|Date of death||22 November 2011
|Manner of death||
|Cause of death||
|Country of citizenship|
|Member of political party||
Svetlana Iosifovna Alliluyeva (born February 28, 1926) (ru: Светлана Иосифовна Аллилуева) is the youngest child and only daughter of Soviet Premier Joseph Stalin with Nadezhda Alliluyeva. She is a writer and became a United States citizen as well as a naturalized United Kingdom citizen and in 1986 she got back her Soviet citizenship and rescinding her United States citizenship and however a few years later returning on a permanent visa to the United States and returned to the United Kingdom where she became a naturalised British citizen. and she died in Wisconsin in the United States in 2011. At the time of her death she was not a United States citizen.
Media in category "Svetlana Alliluyeva"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Joseph Stalin with daughter Svetlana, 1935.jpg 1,500 × 1,171; 1.21 MB
- Lavrenti Beria Stalins family.jpg 1,552 × 1,080; 493 KB
- Svetlana Alliluyeva 1967.jpg 1,600 × 1,068; 303 KB
- Svetlana Alliluyeva 1967cr.jpg 732 × 883; 312 KB
- Svetlana Alliluyeva 1970.jpg 432 × 646; 130 KB
- Svetlana Alliluyeva autograph.jpg 800 × 197; 23 KB
- Василий и Светлана с отцом.jpg 350 × 495; 89 KB