From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Sycamore Gap is a section of the Hadrian's Wall between two crests just east of Milecastle 39 (and west of Milecastle 38) near Bardon Mill in Northumberland, England, United Kingdom. The prominent Sycamore Maple tree (Acer pseudoplatanus) is locally known as the "Robin Hood Tree" for its use in the 1991 film Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.
Media in category "Sycamore Gap"
The following 43 files are in this category, out of 43 total.
- CRW 2684.jpg 158 KB
- Sycamore Gap 2007.jpg 1.22 MB
- Sycamore Gap in summer.jpg 574 KB
- Sycamore Gap tree bw.jpg 1.08 MB
- Sycamore Gap tree from above.jpg 3.97 MB
- Sycamore Gap, distant view 1.jpg 1.38 MB
- Sycamore Gap, distant view 2.jpg 1.01 MB
- Sycamore Gap, The Tree.jpg 395 KB
- Sycamore Gap, top view.jpg 3.89 MB
- Sycamore Gap.jpg 3.75 MB
- Tree hadrian's wall.jpg 1.53 MB