Category:Symington, South Ayrshire
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Not to be confused with Symington, South Lanarkshire.
English: Symington is a conservation village in South Ayrshire, Scotland. It is located in Symington Parish, covering 0.41sq Km, and lies close to the A77 road from Ayr to Glasgow. Its church, built in 1160, remains one of the finest examples of a Norman churches in Scotland.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Symington, South Ayrshire"
The following 46 files are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Broadhirst Farm - old window.JPG 1.32 MB
- Broadhirst Farm cottage.JPG 1.4 MB
- Broadhirst Farm ruins.JPG 1.37 MB
- Broadhirst Woods.JPG 1.18 MB
- Clevance Farm old lane.JPG 1.37 MB
- Clevens Loch and Corraith.JPG 1.16 MB
- Clevens Loch, Langholm Farm.JPG 1.25 MB
- Clevens Loch.jpg 172 KB
- Helenton Loch site.JPG 895 KB
- Helenton Loch's location.JPG 1.31 MB
- Helenton Loch.jpg 205 KB
- Helenton Mote - north-east.JPG 2.27 MB
- Symington Church.JPG 1.16 MB
- Symington War Memorial.JPG 2.07 MB
- Symington, Brewlands Street.JPG 1.36 MB
- Symington, Main Street.JPG 1.24 MB
- Symington, Milestone.JPG 1.89 MB
- Symington, Shaw Park.JPG 1.9 MB
- Symington, Wheatsheaf Inn.JPG 1.68 MB
- Symingtonmilestone.jpg 234 KB