From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Takeuchi Seihō (20 December 1864 - 23 August 1942) was the pseudonym of a Japanese painter of the nihonga genre, active from the Meiji through the early Showa era. One of the founders of nihonga, his works spanned half a century and he was regarded as master of the prewar Kyoto circle of painters. His real name was Takeuchi Tsunekichi.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Takeuchi Seihō"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Takeuchi Seihō"
The following 31 files are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Takeuchi Seiho.jpg 7 KB
- Madaraneko by Takeuchi Seiho.jpg 6.76 MB
- Takeuchi Chiyoda Schloss.jpg 235 KB
- Takeuchi Itako.jpg 61 KB
- Takeuchi Seihō 001.jpg 84 KB
- Takeuchi Seihō 002.jpg 66 KB
- Takeuchi Seihō 003.jpg 585 KB
- Takeuchi Stilleben.jpg 206 KB
- Takeuchi-Fall-1927.jpg 205 KB
- Takeuchi-posing-1913.jpg 242 KB