TALBOT T120 (see Baby Cadette 17cv) of which this is a low chassis short wheelbase version, and a 3-litre T150 incomplete description
- Baby Sport coupé low chassis, short wheelbase supplied by Talbot as a chassis. Generally fixed head coupé (coach) or drophead coupé (coupé-cabriolet)
- engine six cylinders, 78 x 104.5 = 2996 cc, 4 bearings, sohc, comp 6.3:1, Zenith Stromberg, 17.1cv, 90ch@3800 (RAC 22.63)
- gearbox 4-speed Wilson preselective, steering worm and nut
- independent front suspension - leaf springs, rigid rear axle - semi elliptic springs, hydraulic dampers, brakes - mechanically operated drums
- length 4900, width 1710, wheelbase 2950, track F & R 1460, weight 1470kgs
- maximum speed 130 kmh
Manufactured — October 1934 to 1936
- — October 1936 to 1939 Talbot factory supplied a coach body with 2-doors and 4-seats
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Talbot-Lago T120"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.