Taliparamba (also known as Perimchellur, Malayalam: തളിപ്പറമ്പ്) is a city and a municipality in Kannur district in the Indian state of Kerala. It consists of 47 villages which are spread over an area of 1330.56 square kilometres (513.73 square miles). It stretches from the coastal area of Ramanthali to Nuchiyard and Vayathur villages, touching the Karnataka border.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Alakkode Road (2 C, 6 F)
- ► Buildings in Taliparamba (4 C, 10 F)
- ► Chapparapadavu Grama Panchayath (3 C, 5 F)
- ► Education in Taliparamba (3 C, 3 F)
- ► Nymphalidae of Taliparamba (196 F)
- ► Taliparamba West (4 F)
- ► Vismaya (13 F)