Category:Tammany Hall 17th Street Building

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: The Tammany Hall Building at the corner of 17th Street and Union Square East was the second permanent headquarters of the Tammany Hall Democratic polictical club. They sold and left the building in 1943. Today, it is used by the New York Film Academy and the Union Square Theatre, an off-Broadway theatrical venue, as well as by retail stores.

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Media in category "Tammany Hall 17th Street Building"

The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.