From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Tasman Glacier is the largest of several glaciers which flow south and east towards the Mackenzie Basin from the Southern Alps in New Zealand's South Island. It is 27 kilometres long and as much as three kilometres wide, and is entirely within the borders of Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Tasman Lake (27 F)
Media in category "Tasman Glacier"
The following 27 files are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Aerial view of Lake Tasman.jpg 1.98 MB
- Lake Tasman.jpg 103 KB
- Lower Tasman Glacier.jpg 2.37 MB
- Mtcook.nz.750pix.jpg 4.66 MB
- NZ090315 Mount Cook 07.jpg 2.24 MB
- NZL-mtcook-gletscher.jpg 475 KB
- RetallackMtCook.jpg 94 KB
- Tasman Glacier LC0251.jpg 9.64 MB
- Tasman Glacier.gif 981 KB
- Upper Tasman Glacier.jpg 4.72 MB