Category:Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) is a research institution in India dedicated to basic research in mathematics and the sciences. It is a Deemed University and works under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India. It is located at Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai. TIFR conducts research primarily in natural sciences, mathematics, biological sciences and theoretical computer science and is considered one of the outstanding research centres in India. TIFR has a graduate program leading to a PhD in all the major fields of study.
public research institute mumbai,india
|Instance of||research institute,|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► National Balloon Facility (1 F)
Media in category "Tata Institute of Fundamental Research"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Astrosat-1.jpg 4,213 × 2,462; 548 KB
- Gross Witten Hawking TIFR 2001.jpg 800 × 593; 403 KB
- NCBS Bangalore Campus.JPG 4,918 × 3,279; 7.89 MB
- TIFR (Tata Institute for Fundamental Research) Mumbai (VMCAI 2015) 2.jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 2.48 MB
- TIFR (Tata Institute for Fundamental Research) Mumbai (VMCAI 2015).jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 3.34 MB
- Tifr main.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 374 KB