From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Teleconnection in atmospheric science refers to climate anomalies being related to each other at large distances (typically thousands of kilometers).
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► El Niño/La Niña–Southern Oscillation (5 C, 2 P, 3 F)
- ► Intertropical Convergence Zone (10 F)
- ► North Atlantic Oscillation (11 F)
- ► Pacific Decadal Oscillation (12 F)
- ► Rossby waves (7 F)
Media in category "Teleconnection"
This category contains only the following file.
- Atmospheric bridge.png 367 KB