Jump to navigation Jump to search
Also known as cerebrum
large part of the brain containing the cerebral cortex (of the two cerebral hemispheres), as well as several subcortical structures, including the hippocampus, basal ganglia, and olfactory bulb
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- SVG telencephalon (2 C)
- Histology of telencephalon (4 C, 5 F)
- Videos of telencephalon (1 C)
- Chordate telencephalon (2 C)
- Human telencephalon (19 C, 59 F)
- Basal ganglia (6 C, 8 F)
- Cerebral cortex (18 C, 61 F)
- Limbic system (8 C, 23 F)
- Striatum (3 C, 20 F)
- Sulcus (neuroanatomy) (4 C, 1 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "Telencephalon"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Telencephalon"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- De-Telencephalon.ogg 2.5 s; 24 KB
- Example of a Nissl stain of an avian brain.tif 963 × 964; 3.73 MB
- Santral sinir sistemi tumorleri.jpg 1,536 × 2,384; 469 KB