Category:Temple Saint-Georges (Montbéliard)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

This building is classé au titre des Monuments Historiques. It is indexed in the Base Mérimée, a database of architectural heritage maintained by the French Ministry of Culture, under the reference PA00101683.


brezhoneg | català | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | español | euskara | suomi | français | magyar | italiano | 日本語 | македонски | Nederlands | português | português do Brasil | română | русский | українська | 中文 | +/−
Object location 47° 30′ 36.97″ N, 6° 47′ 55.97″ E View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama info
English: The former Lutheran St. George Church in Montbéliard was started in 1674, was confiscated by the invading French army 2 years later and could only be finished in 1739. It is defunct since 1949 and is now used as a conference venue.
Français : L'ancien Temple luthérien Saint-Georges à Montbéliard. Désaffecté après 1949, restauré après un incendie en 1987 il est actuellement un centre de conférences.