Category:Temple of Bà Chúa Xứ
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Bà Chúa Xứ (主處聖母, Chúa Xứ Thánh Mẫu, Pinyin: Zhǔchù shèngmǔ; lit. “Lady of the Realm”) is a prosperity goddess of southern Vietnam's Thanism. She is a tutelary of business, health, and a protector of the Vietnamese border. She is housed in Vĩnh Tế village at the foot of Sam Mountain, near Cambodia. A three-day festival is held in the village at the beginning of the rainy season, beginning on the twenty-third day of the fourth lunar month, in her honour. Bà Chúa Xứ reached her peak of popularity in the 1990s and still entertains pilgrims every year with her responsiveness to loyal followers. Main Temple of Bà Chúa Xứ is on Mount Sam, Vinh Te, Chau Doc
Media in category "Temple of Bà Chúa Xứ"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- La salle doffrandes du temple de la Déesse "Ba Chua Xu" (Vinh Te, Vietnam) (6602138011).jpg 1,364 × 1,024; 1.58 MB
- Le chemin daccès au temple de la Déesse "Ba Chua Xu" (Chau Doc, Vietnam) (6602134645).jpg 1,365 × 1,024; 1.32 MB
- Lentrée du temple de la Déesse "Ba Chua Xu" (Vinh Te, Vietnam) (6602141667).jpg 1,365 × 1,024; 1.38 MB
- Miếu Bà Chúa Xứ Núi Sam.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 2.82 MB
- Miếu Bà Chúa Xứ, bên trong.JPG 2,560 × 1,920; 938 KB
- Miếu bà chúa xứ, núi sam 2013-08-23 18-45.jpg 500 × 329; 67 KB
- Nơi Bà Chúa Xứ Núi Sam ngự khi xưa.jpg 1,000 × 1,333; 515 KB
- Nơi trưng bày áo Bà.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 3.88 MB
- Offrandes destinées à la Déesse "Ba Chua Xu" (Chau Doc, Vietnam) (6602143141).jpg 768 × 1,024; 1.04 MB