Category:Tenino City Hall
English: Originally on a different site in Tenino as the Hercules Sandstone Company Office, it was moved block-by-block to its current location in 1922. For many years it served as the city library, and is now the city hall. Part of the Tenino Downtown Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Media in category "Tenino City Hall"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.