Category:Terminal Warehouse Central Stores Building
The Terminal Warehouse Central Stores Building is located on Eleventh Avenue between 27th and 28th Streets in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City. Opened in 1891, freight was transferred here from the New York Central and Hudson Railroad West Side Line (NYCRR) which ran down 11th Avenue -- and via a siding directly into the building -- to and from Erie-Lackawanna freight cars floated across the Hudson on barges from Hoboken, New Jersey. For many years in the late 20th century and early 21st century a nightclub, Tunnel, has located there. The building is part of the West Chelsea Historic District. (Source: NYCLPC West Chelsea Designation Report)
former nightclub in New York City
|Location||United States of America|
Media in category "Terminal Warehouse Central Stores Building"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Lobby of Terminal Stores jeh.jpg 4,347 × 2,898; 1.78 MB
- North side Terminal Warehouse HDR jeh.jpg 3,972 × 2,979; 3.68 MB
- Starrett-Lehigh Building from Eleventh Avenue.jpg 1,604 × 2,276; 977 KB
- Terminal Stores 2018-07 jeh.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 3.41 MB
- Terminal Warehouse Central Stores Bldg.jpg 1,534 × 1,543; 627 KB
- Terminal Warehouse Central Stores Building closeup.jpg 1,469 × 2,183; 832 KB
- Terminal Warehouse lobby west 2020 HDR jeh.jpg 4,096 × 3,072; 2.04 MB
- Terminal Warehouse lobby west dark 2020 jeh.jpg 4,096 × 3,072; 2.81 MB