Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Ternopil Oblast is a province in western Ukraine. Population: ca. 1.2 million. It is nearly exclusively Ukrainian speaking area, with Ukrainian population mainly belonging to Catholic (Eastern Catholic or also known as Greek-Catholic) church, with many Ukrainian Orthodox (of Kyiv patriarchate and autocephalous Ukrainian Orthodox church) and some Roman Catholics, mainly of Polish ancestry. Ternopil Oblast was part of Poland prior to 1939 and Austria-Hungary prior to 1918.
Bu kategoride aşağıdaki 26 alt kategori dâhil toplam 26 alt kategori vardır.
- ► Ternopil Oblast navbox templates (19 M)
- ► Culture of Ternopil Oblast (24 K, 1 D)
- ► Geography of Ternopil Oblast (21 K)
- ► History of Ternopil Oblast (36 K, 1 D)
- ► Infrastructure in Ternopil Oblast (9 K)
- ► Military in Ternopil Oblast (5 K)
- ► Nature of Ternopil Oblast (16 K, 2 D)
- ► Organizations of Ternopil Oblast (4 K)
- ► Recreation in Ternopil Oblast (3 K)
- ► Views of Ternopil Oblast (2 K)