Category:Territorial governors of the United States
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
English: Governors of territorial areas of the United States that are today part of a U.S. State. For governors of current and former United States territories that have not become U.S. states, see Category:Governors of insular areas of the United States.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► William Blount (1 C, 10 F)
- ► Governors of Colorado Territory (4 C, 5 F)
- ► Jefferson C. Davis (73 F)
- ► Governors of Florida Territory (4 F)
- ► Governors of Dakota Territory (2 C, 7 F)
- ► Governors of Idaho Territory (2 C, 14 F)
- ► William Anderson Pile (1 F)
- ► Robert Byington Mitchell (3 F)
- ► Governors of Utah Territory (4 C, 13 F)
Media in category "Territorial governors of the United States"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.