Category:Théâtre de l'Ambigu-Comique (boulevard du Temple)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: The Théâtre de l'Ambigu-Comique (literally, Theatre of the Comic-Ambiguity), a former Parisian theatre, was founded in 1769 on the boulevard du Temple immediately adjacent to the Théâtre de Nicolet. It was rebuilt in 1770 and 1786, but in 1827 was destroyed by fire. Afterwards the troupe relocated to a new theatre on the boulevard Saint-Martin (see Category:Théâtre de l'Ambigu-Comique

Media in category "Théâtre de l'Ambigu-Comique (boulevard du Temple)"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.