Category:The Calumet Theatre
Jump to navigation Jump to search
theater and movie theater in Calumet, Michigan, United States
|Location||Calumet, United States of America|
|Located at street address|
English: The Calumet Theater — in the Calumet Downtown Historic District.
- The stone Renaissance Revival style opera house, theater, and town hall is in Calumet (originally known as Red Jacket), on the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Built in 1900, a Michigan State Historic Site, Historic district contributing property, and on the National Register of Historic Places in Houghton County, Michigan.
Media in category "The Calumet Theatre"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Calumet City Hall and Opera House.jpg 282 × 192; 40 KB
- Calumet Theater.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 1.96 MB
- Calumet Theatre Calumet MI 2009.jpg 3,600 × 2,412; 3.74 MB
- CalumetTheatre CalumetMI.jpg 2,100 × 1,268; 2.21 MB
- Italian Hall Disaster in Pictures - town hall (crop).jpg 388 × 404; 27 KB
- Italian Hall Disaster in Pictures - town hall.jpg 500 × 465; 41 KB