Category:The Eagle, Paradise Street
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Originally The Eagle public house, later the United States of America consulate to Liverpool, and now a bistro. There is a descriptive plaque on the front of the building and the large eagle on the frontage is a replica of the original, which is now in the Museum of Liverpool.
Media in category "The Eagle, Paradise Street"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Eagle Close Up.jpg 640 × 481; 145 KB
- Eagle sculpture from former US Consulate, Liverpool.jpg 5,019 × 2,941; 6.11 MB
- Sony Centre, Liverpool.jpg 640 × 480; 124 KB
- The Eagle, Paradise Street - geograph.org.uk - 1135853.jpg 640 × 480; 70 KB
- The Eagle, Paradise Street 2018-1.jpg 4,847 × 3,294; 9.14 MB
- The Eagle, Paradise Street 2018-2.jpg 3,182 × 2,993; 4.02 MB