Category:The Green, Cumbria
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Green is a village around three miles from the town of Millom in Cumbria. It is located near the A5093 road, near its eastern junction with the A595 road. It is the largest settlement in the Millom Without parish, made up of the rural areas surrounding Millom and Haverigg. The population of Millom Without is around 1500. It was historically called Rally Green, as the site where local livestock was gathered ('rallied') before being herded over the Duddon Estuary
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Green Road railway station (3 F)
Media in category "The Green, Cumbria"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.