Category:The Hague Netherlands Temple
English: The Hague Netherlands Temple is the 114th operating temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The site is actually located in a city park in Zoetermeer, a satellite city of The Hague. This temple serves church members from the Netherlands, Belgium, and parts of France. Because the site is only slightly larger than the area needed for the building itself, a parking garage and distribution center were built underneath the structure.
Media in category "The Hague Netherlands Temple"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Osylaan Zoetermeer.jpg 1,024 × 680; 316 KB
- Tempelzoetermeer.jpg 640 × 480; 40 KB
- Zoetermeer Den Haag-Tempel Engel Moroni.JPG 2,128 × 2,832; 2.08 MB
- Zoetermeer Den Haag-Tempel Noordgevel.JPG 2,832 × 2,128; 2.25 MB
- Zoetermeer Den Haag-Tempel Oostgevel.JPG 2,832 × 2,128; 2.23 MB
- Zoetermeer Den Haag-Tempel Zuidgevel.JPG 2,832 × 2,128; 2.28 MB