Category:The Italian House, Kuskovo

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Internationalization
English: The Italian House (1754—1755) is one of buildings of the architectural ensemble of the Kuskovo Estate in Moscow. The house was built under the direction of the Russian architect Yuri Kologrivov (1692(?) — 1754) in the style of a 17th-century Italian villa.
The Italian House was used as “the palace for small receptions”, as well it was a kind of a museum, where the owners of Kuskovo demonstrated their collection of artworks.
Русский: Итальянский домик (1754—1755) — одно из строений архитектурного ансамбля московской усадьбы Кусково. Здание было построено под руководством русского архитектора Ю. И. Кологривова (1692(?) — 1754) в стиле итальянской виллы XVII столетия.
Итальянский домик играл роль «дворца для малых приёмов», а также служил своего рода музеем, в котором владельцы Кусково демонстрировали свою коллекцию произведений искусства.
Ministry of Culture RF.png

This is a category about a cultural heritage object in Russia, number: 7710966005

Wiki Loves Monuments logo - Russia - without text.svg This template and pages using it are maintained by the Russian WLM team. Please read the guidelines before making any changes that can affect the monuments database!
Object location 55° 44′ 06.83″ N, 37° 48′ 40.56″ E Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap. View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info
Address
улица Юности 2, стр. 10
Moscow
Russia

Media in category "The Italian House, Kuskovo"

The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.