Category:The Wall (Gateway to Soho)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
piece of minimalist art that was constructed in the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City
|Location||SoHo, Manhattan, New York City, New York|
|Located at street address|
The Wall (1973), also known as "The Gateway to Soho", by Forrest Myers, on the north wall of 599 Broadway at Houston Street in lower Manhattan, New York City
Media in category "The Wall (Gateway to Soho)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- New-York 2011 180.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 2.73 MB
- NYC The Wall - Gateway to Soho.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 2.01 MB
- The Wall Gateway to SoHo Forrest Myers close.jpg 987 × 1,255; 325 KB
- The Wall Gateway to SoHo Forrest Myers side.jpg 1,728 × 2,304; 968 KB
- The Wall Gateway to SoHo Forrest Myers wide.jpg 1,290 × 1,999; 618 KB