Category:Theatre Royal, Christchurch
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Theatre Royal, now known as the Isaac Theatre Royal, is one of the oldest theatres in Christchurch still in use as a theatre. It was built between 1906 and 1908 and was the third theatre of this name to be built in Gloucester Street. It is registered as a Category I heritage building, with registration number 1936.
Media in category "Theatre Royal, Christchurch"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Art and Words.jpg 197 KB
- Isaac Theatre Royal 078.JPG 4.2 MB
- Isaac Theatre Royal 080.JPG 3.85 MB
- Isaac Theatre Royal 081.JPG 3.79 MB
- Isaac Theatre Royal 082.JPG 4.33 MB
- Isaac Theatre Royal 96.JPG 4.17 MB
- Isaac Theatre Royal 98.JPG 4.12 MB
- New Regent Street203.JPG 3.84 MB
- Theatre Royal, 1907.jpg 241 KB