Category:Theodore Too (ship, 2000)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Designed to look like a tugboat, but operates as a tour boat / advertising vessel
- Designed by Fred Allen and naval architect Marius Lengkeek of Lengkeek Vessel Engineering Inc, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Built by Snyder's Shipyard, Dayspring, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Yard No:
- Lanch date:
- Date of completion: 2000
- Length: 65 feet
- Beam: 22 feet
- Draft: 7 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 105 tons
- Main engine: Caterpillar 3406 turbocharged diesel engine, 400 hp
- Hydraulically controlled blinking eyes
2000 Large-scale imitation tugboat named THEODORE TOO for Cochran Entertainment Inc., based on the fictional tugboat Theodore from the television show Theodore Tugboat.
- Sold after defunc to Murphys on the Water, a Halifax tour boat company at Halifax's Maritime Museum of the Atlantic.
Media in category "Theodore Too (ship, 2000)"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.