Category:Thomas Cromwell, 1st Earl of Essex
From en:Thomas Cromwell, 1st Earl of Essex: Thomas Cromwell, 1st Earl of Essex (c. 1485 – 28 July 1540) was an English statesman who served as King Henry VIII's chief minister from 1532 to 1540.
English statesman and chief minister to King Henry VIII of England
|Date of birth||1485 (statement with Gregorian date earlier than 1584)|
|Date of death||28 July 1540 (statement with Gregorian date earlier than 1584)|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
|Member of|| |
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Thomas Cromwell, 1st Earl of Essex"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex by Hans Holbein the Younger.jpg 2,400 × 3,216; 828 KB
- London 01 2013 Tower Hill scaffold plaque 5216.JPG 2,700 × 1,800; 4.02 MB
- Princes and other statesmen; twenty portraits. Engraving by Wellcome V0006828.jpg 2,385 × 3,314; 3.44 MB
- Thomas Lord Cromwell.jpg 183 × 299; 17 KB
- Wenceslas Hollar - Sir Thomas Cromwell (State 2).jpg 3,250 × 5,074; 6.05 MB