From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Thommankuthu (തൊമ്മന്കുത്ത്) is a very scenic waterfall near Thodupuzha, in the southern state of Kerala, India and is named after the great hunter, Mr. Thommachen Kuruvinakunnel, who let the world know of this beautiful waterfall in the jungle in the late 1920's. Thommachen also played a big part in the discovery of the site for the Idukki Dam. This panchayat, belonging to Thodupuzha Thaluk in Idukki District, is one of the major eco-tourism centres in Kerala.
Media in category "Thommankuthu"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- A big tree from Thommankuthu.jpg 1.26 MB
- A view from Thommankuthu.jpg 1.26 MB
- House on Tree ( Earumadam).jpg 2.59 MB
- Kalidasa nigromaculata.jpg 989 KB
- Thomman Falls.jpg 3.49 MB
- Thommankoothu panoramic view.jpg 3.99 MB
- Thommankuth water falls.jpg 1.48 MB
- Thommankuthu water falls.jpg 958 KB
- Thommankuthu waterfalls.jpg 409 KB
- Thommankuthu.JPG 4.21 MB