- This category is about the monuments. For the village in Wales see Category:Three Crosses, Swansea.
English: Three Crosses (Lithuanian: Trys kryžiai) is a monument in Vilnius, Lithuania, designed by Polish-Lithuanian architect and sculptor Antoni Wiwulski in 1916. It was torn down in 1950 by order of the Soviet authorities. A new monument designed by Henrikas Šilgalis was erected in its place in 1989.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Three Crosses monument, Vilnius (37 F)
Media in category "Three Crosses"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Kavarsko 3 kryžiai.jpg 2,432 × 3,648; 1.86 MB
- Punių kapinės.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 2.6 MB
- Three-crosses-on-a-hill - West Virginia - ForestWander.jpg 4,834 × 3,360; 13.54 MB
- Trijų kryžių stogastulpis prie Karmėlavos (1915 m.).JPG 2,432 × 3,648; 2.09 MB