Jump to navigation Jump to search
a storm characterized by the presence of lightning, usually accompanied by strong winds and often produce heavy rain and sometimes snow, sleet, or hail, but some produce little precipitation or no precipitation at all
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- Before the thunderstorm (2 C, 94 F)
- Cumulonimbus clouds (15 C, 1 P, 2 F)
- Lightning (27 C, 1 F)
- Mesoscale convective systems (6 C)
- Outflow boundary (3 C, 1 P, 3 F)
- Radar images of thunderstorms (11 C, 33 F)
- Thunderstorm warning signs (2 C, 8 F)
Pages in category "Thunderstorms"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Thunderstorms"
This category contains only the following file.
SVRColumbia.wav 1 min 32 s; 7.71 MB